WHAT ARE THE SAFETY AND HYGIENE MEASURES APPLIED TO PREVENT COVID-19?
It is necessary to respect at all times the safety and hygiene measures implemented by Bosc de les Fades:
- The use of a mask is mandatory for all customers (children from 6 years old) accessing and circulating around the premises. Only when seated and consuming food may they dispense with it, although we recommend keeping it on as long as possible.
- Bosc de les Fades staff will also wear masks at all times, for their own protection and that of visitors.
- Hydroalcoholic gel is available at the entrance to the cafeteria.
- The capacity of the Bosc will be reduced or extended according to the restrictions and security measures imposed by the authorities at any given time.
- Tickets purchased online can be validated with the ticket on your cell phone.
- For drinks we recommend payment by credit card.
- It is mandatory to keep a safe distance between people from different family groups.
- We recommend frequent hand washing and avoid touching your face.
WHAT ARE THE OPENING HOURS FOR THE PUBLIC?
I WANT TO RESERVE A SPACE OR ROOM TO ORGANIZE AN EVENT AT THE BOSC, WHAT CAN I DO?
WHAT PACKS ARE AVAILABLE?
The Bosc de les Fades café offers different experiences that you can discover and book here.
ARE EXCHANGES AND/OR REFUNDS ACCEPTED FOR EXPERIENCES PURCHASED ONLINE?
Once the experience has been acquired, no changes or refunds will be accepted. Only in the case that, due to exceptional circumstances, the Bosc de les Fades had to close its doors and that would make impossible to use the experience, after previous consultation with email@example.com, the period of use could be extended.
I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE TICKETS FOR THE PURCHASED EXPERIENCE IN MY EMAIL, WHAT CAN I DO?
First of all, check that it has not been retained in the Spam folder of your email. If you have not received the email, you can contact us through the email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the following information:
- The name and email with which you have made the reservation.
- The number of tickets purchased
- The date and time of the selected visit
HOW CAN I PRESENT THE EXPERIENCES PURCHASED ONLINE?
You can print your ticket or show it directly on your mobile device or tablet at the Bosc de les Fades bar.
MY PAYMENTS ARE REJECTED AGAIN AND AGAIN, WHAT CAN I DO TO FINALIZE THE PURCHASE?
Generally speaking, this is due to an incorrect response from 3-D Secure, a method used by your credit or debit card issuer to authenticate online purchases and prevent fraud. We have no control over this process. If you need help finalizing your reservation, please contact email@example.com
IS IT POSSIBLE TO RESERVE A TABLE?
In general conditions, table reservations are not available at Bosc de les Fades. Some special experience packs do include table reservations; you can check all available experiences here.
WILL I HAVE TO QUEUE TO ACCESS THE BOSC DE LES FADES?
At peak times, it is possible that the capacity is full and you will have to wait in line for about 10 minutes in the outside passageway of the Bosc de les Fades until a table is available.
IS THERE A FEE TO ACCESS THE BOSC DE LES FADES?
Access to the Bosc de les Fades is free and free of charge and, once inside, you can consume or not.
In hours of full capacity it is not allowed access without consuming, since moving around the bar without sitting at a table would not respect the sanitary measures of distance between bubble groups.
IS THERE A LEFT-LUGGAGE SERVICE TO STORE BAGS AND SUITCASES?
During the opening hours of the Wax Museum (currently, Monday to Sunday, from 10:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. the last admission) there is a locker service available at the museum's ticket office. After this time there will be no locker available.
IS THE ACCESS ADAPTED FOR PEOPLE WITH REDUCED MOBILITY?
Yes, the 3 areas of the Bosc de les Fades and its bathrooms are adapted for wheelchair.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO VISIT BOSC DE LES FADES AT NIGHT?
The Bosc de les Fades is open at night, currently until 12:30 a.m.
If at any time the capacity is full, access without a consumption will not be allowed in order to comply with the sanitary measures of spacing between bubble groups.
CAN PHOTOGRAPHS AND VIDEOS BE TAKEN?
Yes, you can take pictures and videos. Remember to tag us @elboscdelesfades!
The use of tripods or other devices that may obstruct traffic is not allowed.
CAN ANIMALS ENTER?
Animals are not allowed inside except in the case of assistance dogs for people with disabilities that require it, or small dogs inside their bag, without leaving it at any time while inside the premises.
HOW CAN I CONTACT THE PRESS DEPARTMENT?
You can send us your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply as soon as possible.
HOW CAN I CONTACT THE SALES DEPARTMENT?
You can send us your request to email@example.com and we will reply as soon as possible.